« Home | Museums, Oil painting of Giacomettii » | Season’s Greeting » | Michael Andrew and MyPrivatePlanet.NetⅠ » | Michael Andrew and MyPrivatePlanet.NetⅡ » | Jorge Mario Pedro Vargas Llosa » | Monica Cook » | Gabi Trinkaus » | ANTONIO FEDERRICI » | Tout tout pour ma chérie » | Uemura Shoen 上村松園 » 

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 

Lisa "Simone" Celeste

Lisa

Lisa "Simone" Celeste wiki

I hear that the movie of the Janet Jackson starring is this time open to the public though it read with Web also in JP ”Why Did I Get Married Too? ”
Of course, I think that Janet is a great musician.
Being interested more is a thing that Lisa is doing joint to the her sound track. Lisa is Simone's daughter. When debuting, her CD was every day of my heavy rotation. the music fan might like her in this. The cover jacket of CD is also beautiful. Love it really.

Lisa "Simone" Celeste - Simone On Simone 2008

Labels:

About me

Links & Other

Powered by Blogger